Exam and legal
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at the Electacourse.com. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions, such as those in Electacourse’s product warranties. Your placement of an order at the Electacourse Store constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order. Please see our full terms and conditions.
Electronic Software Downloads
When purchasing from the Electacourse store, you can select downloadable software products for purchase. At the time of checkout, Electacourse will obtain an authorization from the credit card you have provided to our merchant services provider. Once Electacourse receives the credit card authorization, we will email you a link so you can begin downloading your software.
If the transmission is interrupted in any way during download, you have several attempts to begin the downloading process again. If your download fails, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may help you complete your download.
If you pay by echeque, your download link will be emailed to you once your echeque clears. This can take 7-10 days.
Please read the product information for Electronic Software Downloads and Electacourse’s return and refund policy carefully, as software download purchases are non-refundable.
Return and Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with your Electacourse purchase of a product, please email email@example.com for return instructions within 14 calendar days of the receipt of the product.
If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, Electacourse will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment.
You must return the product to Electacourse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the return instructions email. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, paperwork and registration that shipped with the product.
If, at Electacourse’s discretion, a return of an opened software package or CD or DVD that has been placed in a computer drive is accepted, or a refund for a digital download is agreed, you may be requested to complete a, ‘Agreement to Destroy Intellectual Property’ form via email. A 15% re-stocking fee will be applied to returned CD’s or DVD’s in this case.
Please note that Electacourse do not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
* Opened software or CD’s/DVD’s that have been placed in a computer drive. (Note: Not all our software may be in sealed packages. If your purchase is not in a sealed package, we may use a method of determining if the CD or DVD has been placed in a CD drive and/or installed on a computer. If this is the case, we DO NOT offer refunds and the software will be returned to you.)
* Electronic software downloads
NOTE: Electacourse recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Electacourse or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Electacourse product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty and will be replaced promptly on return of the faulty product.
Other Terms and Conditions
* Electacourse is not responsible for typographical errors. Electacourse reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Electacourse Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
* Electacourse reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Electacourse Store at any time.
* Electacourse may make changes to any products or services offered at the Electacourse Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Electacourse Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Electacourse makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Electacourse Store with respect to such products and services.
* Electacourse reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Electacourse Store, or to any portion of the Electacourse Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Electacourse Store, or any portion of the Electacourse Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Electacourse Store, or any portion of the Electacourse Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
* To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Electacourse Store are governed by UK law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
* No Electacourse employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Electacourse Store's policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
* If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
* Electacourse’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by Electacourse of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Electacourse and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
* These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
* The Electacourse Store provides access to Electacourse international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Electacourse products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Electacourse in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.
Returns and Refunds